Pilot Flying J is donating a total of $2 million to 23 charities, including the St. Christopher Truckers Relief Fund, Trucker Buddy International, Truckers Against Trafficking, and Truckers Final Mile.
The donations are part of the truck stop chain’s celebration of its 60th anniversary.
“We are grateful to the millions of guests and thousands of team members who have fueled our business for 60 years,” James A. Haslam II, founder and chairman of Pilot Flying J, wrote in a news release. “To celebrate this great achievement, we wanted to say thank you in a meaningful way that honours our history and will make a positive difference in the communities we serve.”
The list of charities receiving donations from Pilot Flying J includes:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- Bunker Labs
- Convoy of Hope
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- Feeding America
- First Baptist Church of Corbin, Ky.
- Fisher House of Albuquerque, N.M.
- Folds of Honor
- Hire Heroes USA
- Interfaith Health Clinic
- Knoxville Habitat for Humanity
- National Safe Place Network
- No Kid Hungry
- Restoration House of East Tenn.
- Safe Families for Children
- St. Christopher Truckers Relief Fund
- Teach for America
- Thrive Lonsdale
- Trucker Buddy International
- Truckers Against Trafficking
- Truckers Final Mile
- Trucking Cares Foundation