Thirty-three suppliers were honoured by Navistar with its Diamond Supplier Award this week, which the company hands out on an annual basis.
“We strive to create products that have excellent quality and uptime,” said David McKean, vice-president, procurement, Navistar. “The suppliers receiving this award have proven to us that we can count on them to do the job, and do it well.”
Representing the top 2% of Navistar’s supply base, the list of award recipients included companies in freight and travel services, wheels, electronics and castings, and included a diverse group that comprised of women- and minority-owned businesses, small and large companies from various countries, Canada included.
“Through our close collaboration and customer-centric focus, we’re able to work together to grow the business and create products of distinction for our customers,” McKean added. “We expect 2016 to be a bold year for Navistar, and our suppliers are fundamental in helping us achieve optimal uptime for our customers. Working together we can look forward to a future filled with great success for all of us.”
This year’s list of Diamond Supplier Award winners are:
1. Accuride Corporation
2. Aearo Technologies LLC
3. BCD Travel USA LLC
4. Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, LLC
5. Calark International
6. Camtac Manufacturing Inc.
7. Centracore LLC.
8. Continental Tire the Americas, LLC
9. ContiTech/Veyance Technologies Inc.
10. Cummins Inc.
11. Dayton Freight Lines, Inc.
12. Donaldson Company, Inc.
13. Estampados Magna de Mexico
14. Exide Technologies
15. General Bearing Corporation
17. Hyolim Industrial Co.
18. Imperial Express, Inc.
19. Julian Electric, Inc.
20. KIC LLC
21. Livingston International Professional Services Inc.
23. Milton Manufacturing Inc.
24. ODW Contract Services
25. PKC Group
26. Rollins 3PL
27. SoundOff Commercial Vehicle Products
28. Superior Trim
29. thyssenkrupp – Steel Detroit
30. TYC BROTHER INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
31. VOSS Automotive, Inc.
32. XPO Logistics Worldwide, Inc.
33. ZYNP International Corporation